Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Facebook Torn

Started by Titanium [1880065] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Titanium [1880065]

Hi Everyone. Has anybody tried to get the socialite merit? I just got mine and i have the goodie bag in my inventory but i cant see the free 15 days donator status. I connected my torn to fb just today and all i can see is my old 3 days donator status.

Facebook export event. If you got this, please look for new "Goodie bag", honor, money, EXP boost and free 15 days of donator status!

Any of you experienced this? or do i have to do something? Thanks
Td3h [1785428]

The donator days are in the goodie bag unfortunately. I'd suggest selling it and buying the donator pack with the money.
Td3h [1785428]

When you open it you get 15 days of donator status as well as a few other misc. items. At least thats my take on why I didnt get the donator days after linking my FB Torn account to this one.
LordSam [1900989]

NO.
refresh your icons.. your donator status is stacked and you automatically get the 15 days.

Selling goodies bag is your choice.
HandsomePants [1897243]

LordSam is right, refresh your icons in Settings > Your Icons and that will resolve the donator days.

Goodie bag is typically worth more on the market than it's contents, but that's not always the case, and you risk buy/mug since it's a semi-expensive item.
OmegaTheGreat [1916651]

It's there, it just dose not show you.

I asked this question just 2 days ago, and I am pretty sure a lot of other people will ask it in future,

Why they don't just add this information in FB so people don't get confused?
LordSam [1900989]

well... u were polite. you just asked. I was literally PANICKY and directly caught hold of a staff/mod and disturbed him with my mails/messages.. just to see that it is as simple as REFRESH the icons.

Put this in suggestions! ... just add this information in FB so people don't get confused. (quoting you again)

Thanks! Hope T3dh also gets updated about FB.