1/3 today. Not great, will be better next time
Anyway, I'll have a look at tomorrows games when I get home.
Putting down 5 bets for Sunday 5/24 - WON 3 LOST 2
cardinals
phillies
giants
angels
athletics
Mondays pick - Texas rangers to win @ New York Yankees. 2.15 - WON
Giants game was delayed. I think...
Does it get returned automatically or does someone make a report?
2/5 today I think.
Picks for Monday, 5/25/15
Astros - 1.91
Twins - 2
Angels - 1.67
Edit: Added the multis
Monday, 5/2515
Royals LOST
Rockies WON
Went 2/3, nice little profit with the twins blowout win.
Picks for 5/26/15
Nationals - 1.87
Mets - 1.51
Giants - 1.65
Edit: Added Multis
I would say they are the best picks, i'm feeling Giants to win by 2 or more. I still like Rangers, they have been consistant the past few games.
Dodgers
Rockies
Nats
One play for today 5/26. Minnesota Twins - WON
Dirks Tuesday Picks: Giants & Twins. Both seem to be going strong. Twins are on hot form and hitting for fun. Giants are just expected to win!
Giants - WON
Twins - WON
Yeah i got on twins, though buchholz has a good record against them, still see it going their way, can never bring myself to bet on giants xP Gl!
Giants stats heavily outway the opponents. Twins on the other hand are under-rated. Form only lasts so long and the red sox aren't a bad team, they have 8 injurys. I hope twins can pull this off but i will go with under 7 runs.
P.s i have been researching baseball for about a week. Therefore i have a weeks experience, i still don't understand how the leagues work. Typically like learning a new language. You get the foundations, Bonjour, salut, hoi. Then comes le resistance!
2/3 again. Profit is always good. Hope to go 3/3 tomorrow!
Picks for 5/27/15
Pirates - Not added
Nationals - 1.83
Mariners 1.8
Angels - 1.59
Edit: Because the Pirates game was not added, taking angels instead. Added Multis as well.
Thinking pirates game was not added because the marlins have not stated their starting pitcher for the day
Nice one Spikeman and Dirk. Spike I jumped on your 3 bets so nice work man. Then I placed my Twins bet so hit 3/4. All in all I think the Giants are one of the best teams out there right now. The Giants were on my lean list so as soon as I saw you and Dirk both liked them i was in.
Dirk that's cool you are getting learning and having fun with MLB.
There were a lot of tight scoring games tonight that kept me on the edge!
Ikr alot of dogs winning,Maybe i should start betting giants :P just don't like them as a team xD grats on your wins.
Would say they got another game under their belt today with brewers fielding peralta that guy sucks :P
Edit: on a side note i would pick today:
Giants i guess >.>
Mariners with king felix on the mound and the fact they already beat them the last 2 games.
How sure are you on them fielding Peralta? I am thinking about a royals bet and a giants bet. Tough to call today from my perspective.
Betting giants is pretty profitable ha. Great Batting lineup and really strong pitching rotation with a lights out bullpen.
Also, Buster Posey is from around my hometown so i root for him whenever i can :)
No Giants bet up in the bookies. Had to divert my attention to the Yankees game. Winning 2/2 with over 20 runs in 3 games they have found their batting prowess. Not sure who wants it more! I have went with Yankees.
NY Yankees - WON
Honourable mention - Giants won too. (No bet placed)