I was in a faction ("JUX HQ" ID = 8989) for a long time. I don't remember exactly the date I joined that faction, but it was very early in my Torn life, and about the same time or little earlier than this guy joining it, if I remember correctly (erk [1538328] who currently has 1221 days in that faction).
I had a prolonged time of complete inactivity due to some real life issues (Around 2 years), and the leader had to kick me out of that faction eventually " You were kicked out of the JUX HQ faction. 2014/11/10 9:07:03 PM ".
When I came back to torn, I had a bunch of awards so I didn't really pay attention. But it looks like that I only got Awards for up to 600 days served in that faction.
The thing is, I'm quite sure I have served for much longer than that in that faction. Most likely even more than 1,000 days.
I'd really appreciate it if you can look into this for me, and sorry if I'm somehow mistaken, thanks.
P.S - Server roll back incident (the one which the "Time traveler" honor/merit was awarded for) happened during the time of my inactivity. I didn't get that honor, but I understand that I had to be active during that time for it to be awarded. However, I thought I should mention this as possibly being a cause of missing days in faction?
Further information; I have a mail saved, dating back to " 2012/08/09 6:03:49 PM " Which had to do with the time we built a DB there (Which is much later than the date I joined that faction).
And if you calculate the time from that date only, to the date I got kicked out, it's more than 820 days.
Again, the date of that mail is much later than the date I joined the faction.
As above. And here's a screenshot (Sorry it's partial, but that page is long).
The "Gold anniversary" medal was the last one I got when I was active. All the medals above that one were awarded when I logged back in after the inactivity. (Including the faction membership ones as you can see)
Apparently, I was active for 635 days before that period of inactivity. So maybe I had the "600 days" one awarded the day I went inactive, and only seen it being awarded when I came back, along with the rest I had.
I guess I'll have to wait for another 3 years to get them :( until then, I'll just blame bogie.