is more fun actually..because of the graphics... and storyboard
GTA V
Started by 09parkbom2ne1 [1870461] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mat-Senpai [952164]
· 6 likes ·
wow, so in depth, do you work for IGN?
is more fun actually..because of the graphics... and storyboard
wow, so in depth, do you work for IGN?
OMG, I had the same reflexion reading her post :P
Its a he...
lol
I don't work for IGN and I just know how to critic a game..
Critique.
but I'm not a fault finder??