I keep getting attacked by someone but every time I get attacked I keep getting a message that says "You have be attacked by someone" why is that and can somebody answer this question for me, thanks.
Anonymous Attacking
Started by Ambush_Bug [1901238] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
I keep getting attacked by someone but every time I get attacked I keep getting a message that says "You have be attacked by someone" why is that and can somebody answer this question for me, thanks.
They have trained they dexterity. Dex allows people to attack anonymously.
And they have their stealth turned on. A player can turn stealth off if they want the credit for their attacks.
You could join a 5* hair salon, it will reduce stealth by 50%, or a 5* Music store which will reduce stealth by 75%. And take the BIO class Forensic Science which will reduce stealth by 25%. I think it's not accumulative, like with reduced virus coding time.
there is a chance to be stelathed (unless disabled by players choice), this is apparently greater if their level is better tha yours, and there are some company sspecials and education courses which affect this
NOTE: there is also a player called "someone" and he does hospitalize people