Great thread guys enjoy the banter and heads up on games ...I am trying to make sure every team is in daily
Posts archived: 164 / 164 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Great thread guys enjoy the banter and heads up on games ...I am trying to make sure every team is in daily
Good group of lads in here, just do what you can and we can run the stats! ;)
Just been watching the Indians Game before the Yankees and they are on fire with no sign of stopping! Check it out.
Well mariners dominated under the lead of my favorite pitcher, King Felix (:
Too bad the pirates game wasn't added, Pirates won pretty easily too.
Great games today so far!
Jesus Dirk that is some bank roll for play money! I'm hitting 20mil bets over here and trying to stay safe as possible...
You got more than my entire stash in a single win, bravo man you are on fire!
Dirk doesn't mess about with loose change when he's betting. For the amount he stakes I'd be in the teams dug out with them handing out the seeds, gum and words of encouragement between innings :)
Nice work guys. I had real life stuff going on so I missed out entirely on today's mlb bets. Catch you guys on the flip side!
Bet Arizona tonight and there closer loses it in the bottom of the ninth. Gotta love betting dogs
Would hardly say they dominated, the other team pitched just as well, just that felix was able to hold on for the full game where as boxberger came in for the otherteam and let them down, could've gone eitherway the whole match the pitchers where insane.
Though felix did throw so many groundball double play, but still only managing to get a hit off in the 9th because of the pitcher change so again no dominated per say but outstanding game.
It was close yes, but a complete game shutout with only 4 hits / 1 walk / 8 strikeouts is domination. That's .55 WHIP. Felix has the best WHIP in baseball this season at .89
Well the season is heating up...
Yankees are traveling to Oakland - Yankees continue to find form. Oakland finding it hard to score and having a terrible home win rate lead me to think they will falter against a free scoring yankee side. Yankee Pitcher isn't half bad so should stop the A's from scoring above Yanks.
Dirks Pick - Yankees - 1.87 -
The other guy pitched better with less hits.. not domination atall
Edit: not that i'm putting down felix :P who was amazing but you can' take away from the other pitcher he smashed it untill he was swapped for boxberger who then threw their game away.
With a small slate of games today there isn't really a match up where I'd feel totally comfortable leaving a whole heap of cash. I may have a little wager on the Pirates out in San Diego, lets see if AJ Burnett can keep his "retirement tour" going along so nicely.
My prize for the best named player today, especially in a gambling thread goes to the Tigers rookie SP "Buck Farmer"
:)
I'm too addicted to let a day go by...
After some digging I've gone with the following three - disclaimer: I know nothing about baseball
Rangers - 1.83
Indians - 1.8
Giants - 1.77
Let me know if these are decent all you baseball lovers! Good luck everyone :)
That made me laugh.... Very honest! :'D
I was going to go for Giants but the Braves Pitcher has been on fire lately, shame about their Batting. Giants have found a little bit of form with Batting and have an ok pitcher. Its 50/50 really, I would like to say Giants but something is pulling me towards the Braves and thats a no bet from me.
See I've had that dilemma with the White Sox / Orioles game today (first) as White Sox are favourites to win but Orioles have surprised me on every bet I've placed against them so far...
Hmm, after further digging I've got bets on either team, it does all seem dependent on Braves pitcher (Miller?).
Might scrap that bet, I could never change it, made that mistake before with Monaco and Marseille...
I need at least one more pick to make the three though. Suggestions?
Edit: Went for Orioles 2nd game at 1.65
Yeah id be careful of that specially with 2 games being played so close... though chris sale is usually really good he's been having a bad time recently, and sox been struggling to make high runs.
Orioles both games! Just bet on 2 games, 3 is overkill. Save your cash for an easier bet! :)
I like the Rangers. I'd lean towards Giants. Indians game i'm not sure of. Gl!
2 picks for Thursday 5/28 (Both of these plays actually fall under Friday games in Torn because of the time difference)
NY Yankees
Pittsburgh Pirates