first of all , this ain't a rage or whining thread , was just wondering if anyone else feels this way..
it feels like every now and then when you R on a hot streak or betting big (compared to your money on hand) some Mechanisms kicks in and forces a bust and it usually overlaps with a delay when hitting "hit me" button which will pushes the dealt card to be a 10-score card (10 , king , queen , jack) , therefor making easiest hands to fall over 21 and go bust...
since it happened more then few times and on really odd occasions , i thought to make thread about it and see how others felt about it
please note that wot i'm talking about isn't every bust , but those that are followed by symptoms (underlined sentences)
I doubt it's rigged, the odds are just against you.
You can find a pattern in anything if you look hard enough :P
Gambling by design is made to remove money from the players, so don't be surprised when you lose.
If you could win all the time it would be called a job.
you can add this to the other 300 posts about fixed Torn gambling
Finally a poll with a answer that really applies :) Thumbs up for option 4!
If people would just look at the statistics page in the casino it easily seen that its nothing but a money sink and not worth gambling in this game.
Obviously you are going to lose after going on a huge win streak, that is probability for you
'halo i jus luzzered al mah muny on jackblack'
has been one of the most common threads i have seen in this game.
on the old forums somewhere in the announcement forum ched mentioned that the casino is 'tweaked' automatically when people are winning too much so it doesnt inject too money play money into the system.
to me that means there will be good times of the day to play blackjack and bad times of the day to play it. im not really a gambler though so i have no idea what those times will be.
When I play BJ I usually have some warm up games ranging from 100k-1M, majority are wins, but once the 10's of millions come in I only win around 1 in 5 on average. It's as if the odds decrease as the bet increases.
It doesn't need to be rigged, the odds are already against you.
There is always a slight lag when a hand ends, whether you hit and bust, or click stand. That's the system doing all the work.
bj - single card deck emulator, strategize accordingly, odds against you, and cant play psychological aspect
this, this, and more of this
Definitely! 100%. I find it funny when I bet low and always win. Bet high and BAM lose lose and lose again.
lol
'the house always wins'
a casino is a profit making business that give the illusion that you have a chance to win money thru a GAME OF CHANCE
and yes, its a whiney ' i lost all my cash cos BJ is rigged' thread
You can dislike the truth all you like. I actually read the forums and what i say is true.
I just don't like the fact that you repeat half the crap you say.
Yep, definitely whiney.
But thats okay.... Always enjoy a blackjack rigged thread.
Cheers
I won't BJ is completely rigged but to some extent it is. I usually bet 10$ and play when my total is 12-15(most times I noticed this issue at this total) the next card I get on clicking hit me is a 10, J, Q, K which busts me.
BJ is pretty f**ked.
Plus it makes no sense that you don't know if the dealer has 21 or not til after you get your cards.
This! ^^
Damn right it's rigged! I try to lose on purpose to increase my losing streak rank, and sometimes I end up winning a hand [:cry:]
It is rigged