Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

iframe

Started by Venko [741841] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Venko [741841]



I was trying to make a post on my faction forums, I copied one of the events from the faction page and pasted it and then tried to post reply. I got an error "You can not post iFrame which includes any of the Torn pages".

I don't think that I posted iFrames, I only copied an event from the donation page...


Thanks in advance,
V.



-18- [1531198]

There's currently a bug report on this issue. It is rather frustrating when trying to link players to various pages for information and not being allowed to. The bug report was fixed and pushed live but the issue is still happening so it's reconfirmed and awaiting a dev to respond to it.
Basically it stops you linking to forum posts, events ect
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

This is a major problem with the way the admins fix bugs. They say it's fixed, then we wait until the next tuesday for the live just for us all to find out it's not actually fixed.

And this isn't the first time, i've seen it time and time again. It's annoying as hell.
Venko [741841]

Thank you for the answers, I was not aware that it was a known issue... Was too tired to search when it happened to me last night.

I appreciate the responses received...


Thanks,
V.