Saaaaaame! :O
Then I got
You were sent $12,345 from someone with the message: Once I caught a fish alive
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: will you be my friend
Nobody decided to follow up? ;)
Perhaps Random Acts of Kindness is the unofficial competition event for June? :)
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: will you be my friend? 2015/05/31 11:07:42 PM
xD
Edit: and later... You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Hi friend 2015/06/01 1:01:41 PM
Was it you?!
I am an outcast. Nobody sends me free dorras :(
I wish we could send anonymous parcels for explosive surprises in the mailbox.
Should make a suggestion! This would be really fun!
Be pretty neat if we could drop them anonymously in the dump. yeah, you can dump up to 10 parcels at a time. Nine have 1 item in - either a can or a xanax but there is one which is allowed to contain a horses head or explosive device.
That would make dump searches a lot more fun.
Could call it Mumbai Landfill Family Roulette.
many thankyous to my new fwends that sent me lotsa free dorras.....
except this one, maybe he not my fwend. Wants half dorra back.
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: I want 50 cents back!
Anonymous money is tricksy, as you can't even reply like with a mail.
Yeah, I've had a few random ones.
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Will you be my friend? 2015/06/0212:28:18 PM
I entirely blame this thread.
there is someone who admitted about these anonymous sendings of cash. have you gone through ? I dont want to be the one to reveal their secret. but, I know for sure.. who sent those dorras., after reading the topic in forum
By the way... the highest amount sent, as per that topic ... through these dorras is 20million. :D
just wanted to share my bit of information.
I also received shortly after my post yesterday.
I wish to know this guy. hmm
Hmm.... so do I...
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: OK, friendies it is then. CastleQueen was added to your friends list. 2015/06/02 8:13:01 PM
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Why wont you be my friend? 2015/06/02 2:25:57 AM
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Hi friend 2015/06/01 1:01:41 PM
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: will you be my friend? 2015/05/31 11:07:42 PM
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Hi friend, I didnt send you the friendies one... you have another friend? 2015/06/02 9:11:52 PM
So this mysterious person has seen my post on this thread on the forums... hmm
Edit:
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Hi Friend, do you like pie? 2015/06/02 10:48:06 PM
Dammit "friend", if you're seeing this, which you probably are... who the hell are you?
he didn't send anything to me, hmm strange :P (it's trap let's see if I can get his attention, oh by the way I only get friendly with people who send me 20 million and up okay dude)