Little bump
Agony Aunt column in Newspaper
Started by Crack-Fox [1885954] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Little bump
Bigger bump
yes, this suggestion needs to be implemented for the benefit of frequent flyers. :D
That sounds interesting R+
Definitely.. will give us something to do while flying, lol.. :)
bringing this good suggestion on to page 1.... for the attention of Paper-Readers...
Bumpty
Bump
Fantastic Idea, Bump
yes Sir! ... bumping again!
Can I nominate myself for the role? I think I would be perfect.
279 enemies? You sound perfect!
Any reporter can already do this themselves, as a news story.
Awesome! That's a damn fine idea!
God has spoken. Nice one God.
where do I submit my first report sir?
If someone is very interested, they can message me their applications / articles and I will paste them in the reporters forum for judging.