.
About this thread
Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 63
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- katje [1908276]
· 1 likes ·
Yep' Splat, you're ripping it, mate :P 1mill bid-ups [:wink:] I'm out, nice sig though vonBraun!
5 on Daredevil.
15m on Daredevil [:love_chemistry:]
5M on Hulk
Thanks for your bids! :)
dude keep it up nice stuff
5m on captain america and 5m on iron man
1m on thor
5m spiderman
16m daredevil
Thank you to all bidders! Current Bids Updated! :)
10 Mil Iron Man
20m on Daredevil.
21m daredevil
26m on Daredevil.
27m daredevil
Yep' Splat, you're ripping it, mate :P 1mill bid-ups [:wink:]
I'm out, nice sig though vonBraun!
Thank You For Your Bids! [:grin:] If you would like any custom work feel free to msg me!
Tbh isn't that the point of an auction, out bid your opponents whilst spending as little as you can?
6m Spidey
I was joking with Splat, Sam [:smiley:] , I am aware of how an auction works.