Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newsletters

Started by 1445293 [1445293] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jobby [1640111]

Actually...depends where you live...Most Irish calanders say summer starts on 1st of May, whereas Met Eireann (The official weather guys) say the 1st of June. So, OP could be right...technically for us Irish people, the Summer News Letter is a month late.

[:tongue:]
-Dudley- [1418601]

you're right in that respect, but dependant on wether cheds decides to go by uk summer (where he's based) or american summer (where torn is set) its not not technically summer. also if he so pleased keeping with the classic ched agenda, he could send it out on the very last day of summer and there is nothing we can do about it.
1445293 [1445293]

Ohh you right! I'm from Europ/Asia but I live in USA (I'm from Kazakhstan) I'm used to summer starting at June first? Haha was never used to the whole summer starts at 21 st June thing lol

thanks