I'm in trouble and I need help . Please can any one help me around ...... Inbox me
Money
Started by Abdallahtriplea [1882200] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- 1875860 [1875860]
· 7 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'm in trouble and I need help . Please can any one help me around ...... Inbox me
Why do you need money and how much?
I need money for a gold AK, about 20bil would be just fine, cheers!
Good luck, i would recommend trading a LOT :-P
Well, the donator forums are the one place you can make as many shitty begging threads as you like in the safe knowledge that no-one will bother to grave them...
Consider this a down payment. Please feel free to message me if you need anymore help.
[image: img2.wikia.nocookie.net]
[image: encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com] [image: images.clipartof.com]
^ ^
l l
WAAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAHHH YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THEN TO BEG IN MY CITY
BANG BANG
^ ^
l l
WAAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAHHH YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THEN TO BEG IN MY CITY
BANG BANG
Get oudda hereee
Don't spam beg...
Locked... [:sick:]