Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faulty Bazaar

Started by Collete [1389080] on in Bugs & Issues.

23 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Collete [1389080]

When I want to add items to my bazaar I have about 14 items that have prices still listed even though my bazaar is empty and I have to put zero quantity and zero price on them before I can add new things into my bazaar or adjust the current price if I wish to refill a particular item.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

- Do you use any kind of script to add / remove items from bazaars?

- Do you have lots of people buying your bazaar items at the same time?

- Did you remove all those items at the same time from your bazaar instead of them being sold?
Collete [1389080]

I have never used any type of script ever for any game.

No I just sell flowers , fhcs and dvd payouts mostly so I have a low turnover

No I do not think so , if I was to remove anything it would be fhcs and leave the cheaper stuff there , Ive had this prpblem a couple of months , thought some update had messed it up

Maybe I was trying to click stuff in the bazaar during a lag spike like at the daily turnover?
Grif [882958]

i thought that was just to tell you what you put them at last time so you have an idea of what to sell them at, though i suppose it could be a caching thing rather than the site design
Unknown_Element [450910]

i tried clearing my cache and it doesnt do anything, its not like its typed in there, its like its a ghost price, you can type right over it. not sure if its a site design but could be what you stated that it just shows you what you put it up for before but would be silly since prices always change
Collete [1389080]

I clear my cache all the time as well , its a pain when you wish to sell anything as you got to zero all these ghost prices and ghost quantities unless your restocking a ghost one then you still have to reprice it anyway or it wont allow you to sell.


Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think this was intended as a new feature. It displays the last price you set them as. You do not need to set them to zero in order to place other items. It just saves the previous price to save you time in the future (if you want to add more, the price is already there).

Should the prices be removed?
Collete [1389080]

Yes remove it , because if you do not wish to add anything to these ghost items you have to set them all to zero as the add to bazaar button will not let you add any stuff if you havent reset or refilled al these ghost items .

example if I wish to sell a fhc , I have to zero all the other 13 ghost items to zero quanity and zero price or the add to bazaar button doesnt work
Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee

As one of the games largest traders, I use my bazaar all the time and I have never had this issue. Not once.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Here's a suggestion - perhaps have the ghost prices a toggle feature in settings so you can turn them on and off and have everyone happy (if it's not that hard to add)
Billiken [1315845]

This shows up for me as well I do not sell a lot in my bazaar but I usually check it to make sure I dont already have the same item shown.