Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat boxes gone getting error msg

Started by Acid-Rain [856814] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Acid-Rain [856814]

At random on my mobile and tablet the chat boxes are gone with only the settings available and when clicked on I get this message " Error 410 too many connections "
I only have one window open so I have no idea what this means.

Tried clearing cache, switched browser from Internet Explorer to chrome , tried playing in desktop mode and same thing. Randomly the chat comes back and after awhile but then go away again.

It seems to happen more while I am clicking on profiles looking for targets during war if that helps
someotheradmin [1748048] Tester

Hi Clark--Kent,

I wasn't able to reproduce this, but I've made some changes what will reduce the chance to get the error. Will be live on next Tuesday