Ok so I finally past 100 races won with same car and I was under the assumption you got an award or some type of achievement from doing this. But I haven't seen anything from this accomplishment. Was I informed wrong, or is this a bug in the game and I just didn't get it likeI was supposed to.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Ok so I finally past 100 races won with same car and I was under the assumption you got an award or some type of achievement from doing this. But I haven't seen anything from this accomplishment. Was I informed wrong, or is this a bug in the game and I just didn't get it likeI was supposed to.
The merit is for 250 wins in the same car.... Keep racing your doing well .. 150 to go. [:smiley:]
That I know. up till now, there are only 2 awards for racing....one is when you reach class A, and the other, has my friend River said, when you win 250 races with the same car, this is a hard one to get, but if you look in this forum you´ll find some tips to get it faster, I chose the hard path, a class A NSX and only oficial races, and I´m 13 wins away almost there.
Good luck and c y on the traks
Thanks for the replies. I know I've read before 100, but maybe I was misunderstanding something.
fastes way to get ther is having someone race slut for you... custom race where you race against someone with a crappy class E car
have u tested this before? I mean winning the same car in custom race does count? Thx for the answer.
haven't been using sluts myself, but I know that winning custom races count.
a lot of people does this.
thx for the info. Gotta set up the right time, then :))
https://youtu.be/yv7UJLOyERs