Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Training Position Question

Started by Althea [1886602] on in Company Discussion.

12 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Althea [1886602]

Hi all,

A bit of guidance please...have looked hi and lo for some info I would like, but can't find the answers:

1) Does the below farm position give extra trains? If so, how?
  • Consultant: This position assists the farmers and staff by keeping them will trained.
2) How are employess listed on my screen? My most effective employee is second from the top?


[image: i.gyazo.com]

Any help/guidance is appreciated
Aime [760224]

I don't think employees are listed according to their effectiveness. I'd say it's randomly arranged or St least I'm yet to see a pattern myself.