Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company leveling

Started by 1445293 [1445293] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Titan [227473]

you might have to take a loss until you get your company rating up. Im paying crazy amounts for a mechanic shop... But ive hit 4 stars in 4 weeks...
David [132845]

Wow! Prices really dropped... I sold mine in January 2014 (the precise day sports teams became fitness centres) for 2 billions [:confused:]

When I read stuff like that, I'm really glad I did.
1445293 [1445293]

ye they really Fcuked the whole sports team vs furniture
because sports used to have strength and defense and education back then now its like what ? strength is good ok and 30 min of education!? which is like CRAP!