Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Failed RP

Started by Thrail_Foston [1881665] on in Roleplay.

11 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

I can't really do this one anymore, just don't have the time to develop this one, as I don't want to make a map for it too lol. I also have another idea for a RP coming on that I think will actually be good xD.

Is there a way to get threads deleted? I'd like all my "Dead RPs" and "Failed RPs" gone and off the Roleplay forum.
marduke [426197]

Sorry, didn't include any text, not sure how to do this stuff, never done it before, but it is possible. :) Will delete posts if needed.
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

I will continue to make Crainol, along with Empire. It will take time though as I want to change everything lol.

Always taking suggestions into consideration! For Empire and Crainol.