Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug in Attacking someone

Started by Nitron471 [1924105] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Nitron471 [1924105]

I am level 8 at the moment. I tried to attack a lower level.. (level 4 or 5 i think) and it told me I cant and need to grow balls. That is fine and I understand that.. But I do think it is fair that a level 27 and level 18 are allowed to attack me since the level difference is even greater than what I tried to do.

Is this a bug?