So evidently, if someone puts a bounty on your head, you are just stuck with people constantly attacking you and you are in the hospital for days on end. I enjoyed this game at first, but sitting in the hospital for days at at time sucks ass, especially when there is no end in sight.
Peace out Torn City. This game WAS fun. I am not going to waste my time any further. I can understand being attacked and the bounty and all that. But I can no longer play the game because I am ALWAYS in the f**king hospital. This game is now a waste of time.
you can use meds but i'll take your stuff :P
I feel your pain, OP.
lol good idea to leave if you are that bothered by a few bounties
Sometimes there seems no end in sight, maybe leave your faction for a little while as im probably sure thats where most of your hosp time is coming from, till you get better stats to ward off some of these hospital times, but with factions will bring hospital time, thats just how it is, factions and hosp go hand in hand, if you want less hosp time, dont be in your faction go solo for a while. Quitting is easy, but a choice you have to make for yourself.
Yep, would recommend leaving faction.
Once you're off bounties its fine, usually does take a few days to clear.
Although occasionally you will stick get people who are total jerks who continue mugging you on a daily basis. Its just part of the game though.
If you come back, drop me a mail and I'll give you free meds until it stops provided you haven't scammed anybody or you're not being an arse to get them in the first place.
Not really a discussion here, once again just another whine and rage quit post... get over it!
Med out of hosp, power level to level 15, travel for flowers or plushies, make lots of money, boost your stats.
players like you are the reason i get wet when i bounty people.
You have 0 enemies.... And no bounties. Just make sure you don't tick people off, and you should be fine. Some people do pick on newbies, but if you don't give them any attention, they will get bored.
noobs always always and always do taking the chances to get attention through global. Why not trying to start by figuring the things out first? look around, see any chances which giving u most comfortable style to play with. bit by bit u'll learn through it. cmiim. :) happy play or happy leaving then.
Locked... [:sick:]