Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fallout thread.

Started by LuigiMangione [1870934] on in Gaming.

135 replies · 912 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 136 / 136 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

The_SJ [1729208]

That build your own base feature is going to be sweet... if they bring a npc village mod out, someone got to be thinking to recreate a town from fallout 1 or 2 with it.
Scootaloo [1590427]

I recently revisited 3 for the last handful of achievements and plan on with NV soon, the Mojave was so much emptier than DC, yet so much more interesting. But the endings of both are horseshit. 3 slightly less so thanks to the Broken Steel DLC. NV's ending felt like spending 5 hours making a nice dessert then watching someone else eat it.

I took over the damn dam, I want to see the changes, not be told about them then get put back at the main menu.
BashedUpKittens [1572358]

I love fallout 3 and new vegas. vegas guns are just a little better though one of those games that keeps you interested as for 1 and 2 i have never came across stumbled upon fallout 3 and knew it was my type of game

Rated +
Miller [238240]

Introduced my wife to Fallout Shelter. She got quite into it.
I then successfully convinced her to preorder Fallout 4 for me. Almost got the Pipboy edition if it didn't get sold out.
So yeah, Fallout Shelter is the best game for me, even though I haven't played any of it xD
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

I'm looking forward to Fallout 4, I enjoyed playing Fallout 3 but I got bored quickly. Sadly there is no multiplayer coming for Fallout 4. The building aspect of it seems cool! It seems too much like Rust(Steam Game) though.