Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ps3

Started by BodyZoneX [1657513] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Thorthecat [1912281]

Trying to be nice and non criticising but its psn not ps3 name, psn was created for all ps devises (I.e. ps3, ps4, psp, psvita, etc). Accept ps1, I own one and it does not use psn, im unsure about ps2, but I know the newer ones have it.

My psn though is: thorthemightycat
No caps, no special characters.
Crushproof [365494]

I don't understand why you are getting down rated if that's what it is called, anyways my psn is BigBoss57072 exactly the way it's spelled. What games do you play pal?