how does this work?
Free Stuff!
Started by Jobby [1640111] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
how does this work?
a dp i guess
You sent your Xanax to LondonRose with the message: Free Stuff!!!
You sent your Monkey Plushie to kaidy with the message: Free Stuff!!!
You sent your Jackhammer to Uneven with the message: Free Stuff mate!!
You sent your Chopsticks to Melted with the message: For the Thread Free Stuff
hello
You sent your Ship in a Bottle to Indeedable with the message: Free Stuff Thread
Oh, thats why I got a bag full of blood in the mail. I was really confused there.
Kinda a creepy thought, some random person you've never heard of mails you a bag full of blood.
You sent you Xanax to WillieD with the message: Here!!
I sent LSD to Muttchops... Message was, check the Free Stuff thread
I can't copy and past with my iPad :(
Paste not past
You sent your Donator Pack to Nellyfox with the message: Free stuff
I don't have a lot of money left now, XD
love fee stuffs
Im all for free things :D
Read the rules guys :)
You sent your Big Box of Chocolate Bars to KarakFreak with the message: Free Stuff!
What part of the rules does this break? Just curious, since I couldn't find anything...
Can I get something good for giving a donator pack???
U didn't break, it says to send sumin to someone and post about it first.
Looks like people are asking for sumin before they do that.
(no offence intended)