Gateway 504 errors while chaining..waste of e and chain, finally gave up.. on App 1 and 3 Had cleaned my computers even before I got on. I used Firefox and tried Chrome, Windows on laptop and desktop, sorry no screenshots
I'm getting more of this in recent days too. I noticed I was server app2
I'm getting more of this in recent days too. I noticed I was server app2, sorry posted it twice because ironically it gave me a Gateway 504 error whilst posting it on here ( App4 )
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
19 Jun 2015, 05:14 TCT · #4 · edited
Highly active here at a variety of times. This has been bad between 2a and 6a Torn time this week. Edit: Chrome, App4 at the moment
same for me, around 4:00 tct
same I get 405 error almost every page I try now. Chrome & explorer App2
App2, being brutal with 504 errors right now.
I'm getting hit hard here, as well. App2, Chrome.
1pp 1&3, windows 8, chrome, same problem, it looks like some servers are down i guess
Been shit for almost a week i can only assume its to do with weapon update. Torn is always shit when they do this and they usually do it at a time that does not impact UK-US.
The lag has passed now, chances are something was probably being worked on. Not much that can be done about it, if this is the case.
Not only has it been lagging but now I have waffle looking screen on my Iphone
And fixed
Weird looking screen up on Iphone Difficult to read and the screen is covered in stripes