Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Undefined Glitch....

Started by The_Dictator [1934286] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
The_Dictator [1934286]

As I was training in the Gym, Someone Hospitalized me whilst doing so... and this appeared... can you fix this???

And to see the picture go to, http://i.imgur.com/g4jWmaz.png



Backstairs [1906365]

I had the same bug or whatever it is before. I spent about 100 energy on one stat, I got that weird message so I exited and returned to the gym. When I got back in, I found that my energy had disappeared, but my stats hadn't changed :(