Do people still do $1 sale as I can't seem to find any since they change torn?
$1
Started by Sandy-bird [1676667] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 6 likes ·
OP's mother was in their bazaar
Mentioned in this thread
Johnox [66901] ×1
Do people still do $1 sale as I can't seem to find any since they change torn?
Not that I know of.
They dont play anymore... it's because they gave away all their stuff
I found one the other day through global chat. Altho I have to say for a dollar sale there was some cheeky over priced stuff, I am assuming to try and catch people out.
They do. I ve found a couple of dollar sales during the last 3 days. But most r crap items . If u r lucky and fast enough u can get a xanax at most. They r just doing this to increase their bazaar popularity i guess.
I do it for bazaar popularity too. I noticed a White Senet Pawn put up at $1 a few days ago, but my laggy connection was making me late in getting it.. XD
ill sell you a dollar for 10 bucks!
bargain at that price i will have two
Start a trade
come back Body!
please
mmmm Body
It was an event run by Body, arguably the nicest admin/sec to ever grace the game. Blondie take note.
Over priced stuff for a dollar?
Impressed anything's worth less than that here.
OP's mother was in their bazaar
Dollar sales nowadays just aren't official. It's usually someone trying to get the bazaar sales merit.
Introducing James Bond's New Random Daily Doillar $1 Sale at Random Times :: Enjoy the Game! Hoorah http://www.comicvine.com/james-bond/4005-27028/
[image: static.comicvine.com]
All Events
Wilba bought 1 x AK74u from your bazaar for $1. 2015/06/22 8:58:52 PM
Wilba bought 1 x AK74u from your bazaar for $1. 2015/06/22 8:58:44 PM
Wilba bought 1 x AK-47 from your bazaar for $1. 2015/06/22 8:58:40 PM
Wilba bought 1 x AK-47 from your bazaar for $1. 2015/06/22 8:58:36 PM
[image: static.comicvine.com]
All Events
Wilba bought 1 x AK74u from your bazaar for $1. 2015/06/22 8:58:52 PM
Wilba bought 1 x AK74u from your bazaar for $1. 2015/06/22 8:58:44 PM
Wilba bought 1 x AK-47 from your bazaar for $1. 2015/06/22 8:58:40 PM
Wilba bought 1 x AK-47 from your bazaar for $1. 2015/06/22 8:58:36 PM
Feathery Hotel Coupon
$1,290,000
(1 in stock)
Johnox bought 1 x Feathery Hotel Coupon from your bazaar for $1,290,000.
Mentions: Johnox [66901]
ive seen a few $1 sales. although mostly crap
its always gonna be mostly crap.. its when someone is cheeky and puts in a teddy bear for 1mil in with everything else that is a little on the crappy side.