Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is there any faction dedicated for runners?

Started by DiYd [1072740] on in Faction Discussion.

15 replies · 397 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
DiYd [1072740]

I'm looking for a faction, but can't really keep up with the chaining demand 'cause mostly I play torn like only 5-10 mins. Yea, I always on then fly, on again and fly back home just like that.

And seeing a faction have the benefit to increase items capacity when travelling, maybe I think there is a faction that focus on running.

This is really silly, because I know factions mostly looks for chainer. But eh won't hurt to ask.
Donandres [1512694]

You have travelled 81 times? :D

wouldnt exactly say that you are on the fly always, when have that amount of travels in 2k + days
DiYd [1072740]

Yea, this is an old account and I was inactive for like 6 years. Back then flying wasn't so beneficial like today.

Well seeing how the answers turn out, I think there isn't such faction.
Moguai [423015]

I suggest you should think about what you can offer to a faction if you join it, rather than just try to seek out a free-ride just to milk any cumber specials it may have..
TrAsH_FiSh [692571]

So you just want to be a free loader. Hmmm doubt many factions have room for those. There's plenty of them already in most factions.
TrAsH_FiSh [692571]

Wouldn't know about 39'th haven't been there. Was in there sub for a bit along time ago but from what I can remember they didn't let free loaders loaf about.