my account is stating that I am already proposing to someone when Im not.
Proposal
Started by fuzzyweed420 [1908785] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
my account is stating that I am already proposing to someone when Im not.
Go to preferences, then the management tab, and click proposal..... and see if you actually have one pending...
http://www.torn.com/preferences.php
no there is nothing
Screen shots please: the message you get and the preferences page
cant figure out how on this form. just going to say i clicked setting and managemnt and there is nothing under poposals.
Who are proposing to?
I was trying to propose to DrSweetness
screen%20shot
That screen print didn't work, but please try again, DrSweetness had a number of proposals pending and they hadn't been responded to, but I've cleared them all.
Engaged to DrSweetness