Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

George Tutorial Missions Bug

Started by AngelNusrat [1860922] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 573 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
AngelNusrat [1860922]

Hi,

I am a new user in torn and I am having trouble with 1 mission at George Tutorial Missions #4. In Task 5 it told me toAttack and beat themlkzik. I searched his name, found him and attacked him with my gun. After killing him this mission task is not getting completed. I tried this 2 times already. But still it tells me to attack him. Please tell me how do I get passed in this mission?



Abzan [627965]

I know this post is old, but Im an old player thats just come back, and it looks like ive completed all of georges missions (all greyed out with a tick), but i dont have any of the others unlocked?
pimpsord [681153]

I haven't been on in a while and I just went to do missions and all the ones I was going to do are gone and there is the Georgia thing that everything is grayed out with check marks and every thing on top is locked is something wrong or did u just get rid of the older missions


philoten [1646213]

Because they are working on a new mission system. Redoing all missions and starting from scratch. All part of RESPO. Torn 2.0 revamped and better.

edit: plus for new system they had to start from scratch and build from ground up so had to get rid of old missions.
mj18085 [1938084]

my all missions under george's mission are completed and i did a survey too but new mission is not unlocked...


jamesread90 [1881620]

I really like the looks of this game as it is how I keep myself entertained while pretending to work at my average salary desk job. I even installed a chrome VPN plugin to get around the web block for this game explicitly when when when are the missions returning? have we got an ETA? or maybe just a few missions to keep us entertained for a couple weeks? My 9-5 job just got a lot more boring till this new system gets implemented :/.

Sincerely,
a worktime wasting fan,

James