First person to post anything that is entertaining wins 100k.
Give away.
Started by Thxs4allthefish [1911568] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- LordSam [1900989]
· 3 likes ·
[image: jokideo.com]
First person to post anything that is entertaining wins 100k.
lalala -_-
Mentions: Give away.
[image: s11.postimg.org]Am i A robot??? Or. Where is zero???
hey
I once drank 100 euro worth of drink in an hour on my 18th bday and blanked out, and apparently got with 3 women got knocked out and the knocked your man out and then jumped in a river went swimming ð went back into a nightclub and was looking for my jumper I had on the entire time and then woke up in a police cell with a banna, I still don't understand how I had a banna !
waiting for more
the current winner is
intergr1ty
[image: blogika2.nolblog.hu]
another effort to win a PRIZE.. flower porn.
another effort to win a PRIZE.. flower porn.
Very Entertaining!
Also pretty cool: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QexV5SjS9bk
Also pretty cool: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QexV5SjS9bk
$100,000! Now that's an entertainingly small amount of money!
I need help with money please ...... I'm new player
go to loser.com