Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Stocks

Started by stryk3r [1040140] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
stryk3r [1040140]

So I was inactive for a while due to military commitments, Before I left, I remembered buying a lot of stock in Windlines Travel and TCSE. The other day I received an update email with my investment amount etc. When I logged in, there were no stocks at all.

http://i.imgur.com/AFpf5ci.png

http://i.imgur.com/zEZIXPE.jpg


I can forward the email to anyone that needs it. Can you guys help? Thanks in advance.

-stryk3r
Chaos_Greg [46203]

This will be for an admin.
I see one stock type you've put on the market in 2012 and never removed it from there. (60335 shares from stockid 8)
It can only have been sold during that time, but not seeing when that happened.

as for the other stock back in 2011 you added it in the market and removed it after it, can till have been traded away, but again not seeing this. (stockid 7 100000 shares)

confirming for -clansy.
-Clansdancer [65306]

Hi,

Thanks for the screen shots, I've assigned for Ched to have a look!

He has zero stocks in his portfolio Ched, so unsure on the number that was provided to him in the newsletter.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think the issue is with the email rather than you're stocks being missing.

Because you have no stocks, it was showing the information for the previous user in the loop, this is now resolved.

Thanks.