Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue with Torn Text Validation

Started by BloodBlaze [1921198] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
BloodBlaze [1921198]

EDIT/UPDATE:
Please disregard my message: mark it for deletion. I went through all the answers and got it right (though it didnt match the question)

Original (Solved)
I keep getting the same Torn Text Validation (perhaps because I cannot answer it). I tried all possibilities (even too many attempts where I had to use the secure image validation for 24hours) Am I missing something? (I can do the image validation and the image/number validation no problem)

Question is:


Which one of these words is misspelled?They are all First Names and Cat. No answer fits and I tried All.