I applied for a job, how long should I give before I cancel the application and try and find another.
Jobs
Started by DrFuManchu [1938467] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I applied for a job, how long should I give before I cancel the application and try and find another.
Mail the owner before you apply for job.If he says 'yes' then well and good otherwise try a different company.Even if you applied, chat/mailing will give you prompt response