Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Xanx

Started by nautot01 [1902718] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
PsycWard [1579270]

I'm not knocking the guide but how many you can take without getting kicked depends on several factors, it is not a clear cut answer. If you are in a faction, the higher your faction's Hermetic the more you can take. If you take less than the maximum per day you can take more.
I personally go by the addiction icon and no longer track the number taken at all. I have been up to -8% for addiction without getting kicked.
Kastor [1830515]

Excluding the specials I think it is 7-8 Xanax. With Herm IX I take 15-16 Xanax before I rehab. The safest limit for drug addiction is -8% as specifies above.