i recently bought this game for the ps4. I chose a Altmer - Sorcerer - Destruction staff - Dark Magic - Lightning build. I was wondering is anyone else playing this. What is your build , what race and class are you? I'm in the Aldmheri Dominion! Up the dominion. I play in Europe server on ps4 so drop me your ID :))
About this thread
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 43
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- ManMadeGod [1871005]
· 1 likes ·
Hey thrail if you make a character in the EH pact hit me up. I have a restoration/lightning build on xbox1 aswell
i recently bought this game for the ps4. I chose a Altmer - Sorcerer - Destruction staff - Dark Magic - Lightning build. I was wondering is anyone else playing this. What is your build , what race and class are you? I'm in the Aldmheri Dominion! Up the dominion. I play in Europe server on ps4 so drop me your ID :))
I just bought the game, currently downloading on my Xbox One. I'll post my character build and such when I'm actually able to play it lol.
Xbox one, noooooooo
YEEEEESSSSS
I probably won't go for magic in Elder Scrolls Online, I've never been a big fan of magic and enjoy smashing my foes' skulls in with a warhammer or mace :P
Daedric dual wield was always a personal favourite. The spells can be annoying when I get my dual wield cravings
I never was a fan of duel wielding because I couldn't block. I just suit up with great armor and a warhammer and charge. Died so many times getting the hang of my suicidal strategy.
I played some PVP and can really see me grinding some hours into it. You can block with dual wield. You make an "x" sign.
I started earlier today. I went with the Daggerfall Covenant(not sure if it's right). I only went for it because o had a friend there lol. I have a Redguard and he's a Nightblade.
Kind of regret not being focused on one on one combat with swords and shit ;_;. Daggerfall always loses in PvP ;_; but it's all for fun
I'll probably make a new character, hating mine atm. Complete shit lol. If I make a new character I'm going with a Nord.
Don't pick nord. No specials that boost Attacking or anything if I remember
I still like Nords lol.
Nords are great with two handed swords and health. I think they were good in Stamina too. I'm not sure.
Did they fix the height advantage that was in Skyrim? Didn't matter the race, the taller you were the faster and more damage you made xD
I don't know but if your a dwarf you get lost in the battlefield xD
Lmao just a stump with legs running about.
Breton - Sorcerer - (Dark magic, summoning, Restoration, and ultimate is meteor)
Which section is the meteor ultimate in? I use the electric hands. Is summoning good? I was told to stray away from it and focus on dark magic and electric . Cheeky daggerfall covenant, what console or pc?
Meteor is part of the mage guild skill tree. And yes Summoning can be powerful but dark magic is better for DPS.
Im on Xbox one :)
Daggerfall Covenant
Rank: Veteran 1
Special: lycanthropy (Werewolf disease)
Yeah I wanna go all dps. I'm considering having heavy armour rather than light but don't know if that's a good idea as its not magic ka based ! I am just trying to get to level 2 of mages guild. Takes ages! Ughh. Damn Xbox players ;_; im using a destruction staff and mostly wanna play PvP so I need dps. Any tips?