Is there a way to bet on what will happen next with Greece? I know the wheel is somehow already in motion, but I think betting on it would be interesting...
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 2 likes ·
Hydr0 recently said no to e sports so I doubt we'd see anything added for this, we're sticking to real sports now.
Is there a way to bet on what will happen next with Greece? I know the wheel is somehow already in motion, but I think betting on it would be interesting...
Hydr0 recently said no to e sports so I doubt we'd see anything added for this, we're sticking to real sports now.
is that even a sport.
Ok thanks for the heads up, I didn't see the memo about Hydr0's decision. [:smiley:]
:)
I'm producing a nice motion picture you may prefer to speculative money exchanging
[image: www.zerohedge.com]
Not that math has ever mattered in this matter but.....
[image: www.zerohedge.com]
lol nice img, but anyone thinking Greece has upper hand/ comes out of this on top needs their head examined lol [:sick:] just because of IMF's tacit admission that Greece should hold out for debt relief from EU creditors sets a dangerous precendent for the rest of EU esp when dealing with periphery countries and gov'ts like five star in Italy, or socialists in Portugal doesnt mean Greece can claim vicotry. Tsirpas must move fast to capitalize on his momentum, he won political but not economic victory. Flamboyant tax evasion, size of public sector and outrageous public pensions, etc have left the youth and younger generations in a bad place, yes EU supplied money, but they should be directing there protest and energy to past Greek governments and older generations that abused socialist/social program laden society. Very interested to see outcome! :P