So what's the best TV series' out there to watch and which ones are your favourite and why? Right now i am obsessed with Suits and my favourite has to be that amongst The Walking Dead and Utopia. How about you lot?
TV series'
Started by sho [1889112] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- halberstram [1899754]
· 4 likes ·
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Breaking Bad, Fringe, Misfits, Community, American Dad, Wilfred, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, Sherlock, Homeland, House of Cards, Grimm, Orphan Black, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Sons of Anarchy, Mythbusters, House, QI, Prison Break, Heroes, … - sho [1889112]
· 3 likes ·
There is a new one called "humans" pretty good tbh very entertaining - halberstram [1899754]
· 2 likes ·
A new show on Netflix has just been added called Narcos. It's about Pablo Escobar, the Colombian drug lord. Seems pretty cool but I don't know whether you have Netflix or not.
So what's the best TV series' out there to watch and which ones are your favourite and why? Right now i am obsessed with Suits and my favourite has to be that amongst The Walking Dead and Utopia. How about you lot?
i like pretty little liars breaking bad the walking dead
I've heard breaking bad is really good. Might have to put that on my "to watch" list.
Pretty hard to give you a best tv show overall, so many good stuff out there, there's a show for every kind of taste.
For me, talking about drama it has to be House Of Cards and Mad Men, add Boardwalk Empire which ended last year and American Horror Story.
As far as favorites go, mostly "oldies" for me, Friends, Seinfeld, Farscape, 24, OZ, Carnivale, House, The Wire.
Dexter is very good. Breaking bad and The Flash are both good too
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Breaking Bad, Fringe, Misfits, Community, American Dad, Wilfred, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, Sherlock, Homeland, House of Cards, Grimm, Orphan Black, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Sons of Anarchy, Mythbusters, House, QI, Prison Break, Heroes, Little Britain, The IT Crowd, Arrested Development and of course, Peppa Pig.
There is a new one called "humans" pretty good tbh very entertaining
Mythbusters is my favourite tv show evr.
Then why didn't you mention it in your previous post?
Myth= BUSTED!
Back on topic- American Horror Story, Lost, Red Dwarf, Grimm.
I didn't mention it because it didn't seem like something Sho22 liked. It's a show about science and he likes suits and the walking dead. Different Genre Potato...
I didn't mention it because it didn't seem like something Sho22 liked. It's a show about science and he likes suits and the walking dead. Different Genre Potato...
>Different Genre Potato
Different - start of a sentence. This use of a capital letter is correct.
Potato - a name. This use of a capital letter is correct.
Genre - a noun. This is not a name or the start of sentence.
I now name you Thoradin the illiterate. Also, why did you double post?
I'm watching Better Call Saul for the second time. Recommended if you like Breaking Bad.
I'm also watching Damages and I still haven't finished Daredevil.
Firefly-Serenity
californication best show ever
I have seen a lot of TV-series and highly recommend this list - Prison Break, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Peaky Blinders, Gotham, Sense 8, OITNB, Orphan Black, Homeland, Grimm, Better Call Saul, Lie To Me, Breakout Kings, The Tomorrow People.
these are just many of the TV-series I've watched and very much liked when I finished them(some of them are still airing or are in the process of making a new season.
Here is a list I haven't got to finish yet but also recommend you to watch as they are very much interesting - Suits, Marvel's Daredevil, Sons of Anarchy.
Spartacus! <3 Just finished season one. Found out that andy whitfield died. So sad. :( RIP You warrior.
Rescue Me FDNY
The best series I have seen recently is Bloodline on Netflix.
Catch it if you can. [:confused:]