Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travelling

Started by Dagger666 [1927052] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Dagger666 [1927052]

Hi I think you should not just be able to travel from Torn to a different country, I think you should be able to travel from anywhere on the game e.g. (From Switzerland to South Africa).
Thanks for reading and please like :)
MAD [1918322]

I think that would be too huge of an influence on the market and is not a reasonable suggestion.

Merits on the other hand i like

-2% flight time "seems fair"
+1 travel item "seems slightly OP" Maybie +1 none plushie/flower item.

I dont think anything is needed but tweaks are always nice.