Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rank EXP bar!

Started by Alah_Ukbar [458166] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 985 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

cyberdude [1613175] ×2 Teppic [1743] ×1 trippy [496488] ×1 bkroji [1698239] ×1

trippy [496488]
cyberdude [1613175]Yup, also Networth visible on the Networth Ranks ;)

The visible Networth is a very nice addition. However, I don't think the percentage it shows for your level/rank awards are actually progress bars. 16 / 17 = 94%, so I'm guessing it will continue showing 94% until you eventually rank up. Hopefully I'm wrong because this would be a cool feature.

Mentions: cyberdude [1613175]

LimeTree [1321200]
Trippy [496488]
cyberdude [1613175]Yup, also Networth visible on the Networth Ranks ;)

The visible Networth is a very nice addition. However, I don't think the percentage it shows for your level/rank awards are actually progress bars. 16 / 17 = 94%, so I'm guessing it will continue showing 94% until you eventually rank up. Hopefully I'm wrong because this would be a cool feature.

You are correct, it's just telling you that you're 1 rank away from it lol.

And once you have all the networth awards your networth is no longer visible.

Mentions: cyberdude [1613175] · trippy [496488]

Teppic [1743]

It´s kind of misleading in that case.
Would make more sense to say something like rank 17/26 or 65% Or whatever max rank turns out to be.
So I´m not sure tbh.
Blexi [1458703]
bkroji [1698239]how do i start a new thread in a forum?

Note that you can't create threads on mobile and/or when you're flying.

(Last time I checked anyway)

Mentions: bkroji [1698239]

A_Mean_Person [1631303]
Teppic [1743]It´s kind of misleading in that case.
Would make more sense to say something like rank 17/26 or 65% Or whatever max rank turns out to be.
So I´m not sure tbh.

You would not be close to achieve it tho, so it wouldnt make sence to show. But yes, it is missleading, i was excited too when i first saw it, but then did the math with the current and the following rank and got the same disapointment. Still that is a hard one to predict considering all the triggers it has, so i dont expect any kind of extra info on it.

On the bright side Networth is great to know.

Mentions: Teppic [1743]