Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Status Update

Started by Doc-Holliday [1015507] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Doc-Holliday [1015507]
Posted to on 07:18:04 - 08/07/15 (35 minutes ago)

Posted to on 07:18:04 - 08/07/15 (35 minutes ago)






Cruising down tha street in my '64
Jacking tha freaks, clocking tha dough
Went to tha park tah get the scoop
Knuckleheads out there come shooting some hoop

A car pulls up, who can it be?
A fresh El Camino rolling Kilo G
He rolled down his window and he started to say
It's all about making MY DP Day!

'Cuz tha boyz n tha hood are always hard
Ya come talking that trash, we'll pull ya cord
Knowing nuthing in life but tah be legit
Don't quote me, boy 'cuz I ain't said shit( as in update times hommie

Dotomy's in tha place tah give me the pace
He said my man JD is on free-base
Tha boy JD was a friend of mine
'Til I caught him in my car trying tah steal a Alpine

I chase him up tha street tah call a truce
Tha silly cluckhead pulls out a deuce deuce
Little did he know, I had a loaded 12 gauge
One sucka dead, L.A. Times front page

'Cuz tha boyz n tha hood are always hard
Ya come talking that trash, we'll pull ya cord
Knowing nuthing in life but tah be legit
Don't quote me, boy 'cuz I ain't said shit (about update times)

(Punk, punk muthaf**kaz, like it ain't no thang)
(Punk, punk muthaf**kaz, like it ain't no thang)

Bored as f**k and I wanna get ill (ask my committee to f**kin chill)
So I went to a place where my homeboyz chill
*****z out there making that dolla mClansy and Hydo..holla!!!
I pulled up in my '64 Impala

They greet me wit a 40 and I start drinking
And from tha 8-ball, my breath start stinking
Enough tah get my girl tah rock that body
Before I left, I hit tha Bacardi

I went to her house tah get her out of the pad
Dumb hoe said something that made me mad
She said something that I couldn't believe
So I grabbed tha stupid bitch Blondie by her nappy ass weave

She started talking shit, what did ya know?
Reached back like a pimp, slapped tha hoe
Her father jumped up and he started tah shout
So I bombed on Pops, knocked his old ass out

'Cuz tha boyz n tha hood are always hard
Ya come talking that trash, we'll pull ya cord
Knowing nuthing in life but tah be legit
Don't quote me, boy 'cuz I ain't said shit

Now I'm rolling hard, now under control
Them wrapped tha '64 around a telephone pole
I looked at my car and I said, "Oh, brother"
Thrown in the gutter and go buy another

Walking home and I see tha G-ride
Now Teardrop is driving Kilo on tha side
As they busted a U, they got pulled over
A undercovered cop in a dark green Nova (MadMikeTyson)

Now Kat got beat for resisting arrest
He socked tha pig in tha head for ripping his Guess
Now he is caught for doing tha crime
For defense on tha boy, he'll do some time

'Cuz tha boyz n tha hood are always hard
Ya come talking that trash, we'll pull ya cord
Knowing nuthing in life but tah be legit
Don't quote me, boy 'cuz I ain't said shit

I went tah get them out but there was no bail
My *****z caused a riot in tha county jail
Two days later in municiple court
Kharma on trial, straight caught a fought

"Instruct him out tha court", said the judge
On a six year sentence, my man didn't budge
Bailiff came over tah turn him in
KHarma looked up and gave a grin

He yelled out fire, then came Teardrop
Tha bitch came in wit a submachine Uzi
Police shot tha girl but didn't hurt her
Both up state for attempted murder

'Cuz tha boyz n tha hood are always hard
Ya come talking that trash, we'll pull ya cord
Knowing nuthing in life but tah be legit
Don't quote me, boy 'cuz I ain't said shit
Jammed [1531835]

if you look in the tut's and guides there is a thread

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15931049&b=0&a=0