Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn / Final Earth Not Loading

Started by four [254727] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
four [254727]

I've been having trouble accessing Torn & Final Earth from my computer at home. I get that "website is down" message, but I know that they are up. Once in a while I can get on. These are the only two sites I have the issue.

Any ideas?
four [254727]

It might be because I'm using VPN. I just realized I've had it on the last few days without noticing. Whoops.
LadyShadow-Song [1860925]

I signed up for Final Earth and haven't been able to log in. Keep getting bounced to the log in page with the message that my email/password are incorrect.