I already started an account one torn but I also started one on Facebook for the goodies bag. Does that count as a multi? Also what can you do on Facebook torn, I got a screwdriver in Facebook but can I sell it on torn?
No, the intention is to create a separate account on there. You can link them when you reach level 5.
Any items you gain on that account are exclusive to that game though and won't transfer, you'll get given the rewards when you reach level 5. It gives an option to enter your main Torn ID to credit that account.
Levelling mechanics are the same as they are here, attacking/leaving is a quicker way to level up, using energy/nerve etc... just keep progressing, it won't take long.
find someone to slut in the facebook torn one such player is stormcast who wud pay for slutting......u will need money there too for better weapons to fight
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/thetorncity/?code=AQCWtci6lJkcmRqtmrWvkWKWknTD5KulTXiTx7OU7aAiOnWxf5FcPDAnnQz3asYc-6CQedr8SGz1oSujhmIs6UukhJP5a0HxSH64YnI-KZ4gvN8TBpZyMXF_rcwvaOjU1tj-_yvWI0esdYonesdYxbGKdD3OzhOHW0vyLBZIJ_x1o-zA6mWUFwwlWYbzdp1YhYt8HO3EnQPicJk3ZF3lAemINdoYFRCix2SNE4LfN0PTjJ1MPoHIECylwCElEX3S4cYVMwtoTuKFDGgmY1JrA1BWgsfS4Y678W0lFsSKzNAakimPjIGO-k0DivQbEqAnydk&state=4c91902867c2677c193b68f0ffb8b96c#_=_]TC on FB[/url]