A reboot is coming this Fall.
Looks promising, Underground 3 anyone? :D
Looks amazing!! They are finally going back to everything I loved from the underground games
Official link for more details
https://needforspeed.ea.com
I'm seriously looking forward to more information on this game! I replayed Underground 2 recently until around the 3rd race and couldn't deal with the graphics so it's making me want this game more.
The only thing I hope they don't do is completely remove super/exotic cars like most people want. I don't mind not seeing Koenigsegg's, Buggatti's etc. But would like to see some Lamborghini Gallardo's, Ferrari F430's etc.
I also hope they bring back the tuning and dyno aspects, I love tweaking things to get high HP output on certain cars [:grin:]
holy flipping cow, you made me realize Underground 2 is more than 11 year old.
Now I feel old...
As long as they ease up on oncoming traffic I'll be happy , most wanted was unplayable because of it
I always drive in first person in racing games so I'd wish for that but I doubt it will be properly implemented in this.
imo the bumper camera in previous games was tough to play because of the reason you mentioned
Explains why they're taking NFS Online offline around the same time, they want those players putting their money into the new ones.
Hot pursuit was perfect tbh, Nfs online was rather poo though imo
Isn't Fo4 getting released around then? I think NFS will have to wait.
Fallout 4 is November 10th, so um you get a week to play NFS ;D
Let's hope I get bored with pCARS by then.
It's pleasantly annoying and, sin of all sins, I use my keyboard. Not a wheel (which I have)and not my xbox controller.
why not both? I play Project Cars when I want to drive seriously and NFS Rivals when I just want to relax atm
Smashing cars in NFS Rivals with a driving wheel is just pure fun :)
I have Rivals. For smashing things up, though, I like Flat Out Ultimate Carnage.
This :(
Most wanted was amazing, I spent so many hours playing it..
The trailer looks decent, probably will wait for a few game-play videos and reviews before I purchase it.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't be online.