Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Kraken, if there are no bees then who is going to pollinate our fruit trees, flowers and other plants?
Bees pollinate plants that can be provided as food for sheep Kraken! :'D
Without bees the sheep will starve and have no food, not just the sheep but us too no fruits for us! D':
Bees are very essential kracken.
i still think all bees must die... and the butterflies will take over once the bees are gone
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
Committee
· #23
Bees, I hate those bastards.
Look at this mother f**ker. Wtf nature
[image: www.tofugu.com]It's a Japanese hornet. This is probably the scariest animal outside of Australia.
yeah im never going to japan ever.... never ever ever.....
Damn, that fks up my travel plans to Janan :P They are HUGE!
nuclear bomb the entire world with bees.
That thing is a MONSTER. I'm never going to Japan.
bees are docile untill they sting yuor ass.... then all their friends come and sting yuor ass .... bees are evil
I too hate bee's nasty little f**kers can cause death if I get stung so death to all bees!
Bees are awesome!