Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temp problem with bricks

Started by venevox [1940308] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
venevox [1940308]

I don't think there has ever been this problem, but here's it -

I use bricks found in dump as temp weapons. I had 3 unused and 1 equipped.

I was attacking this player, and used a brick to deal 112 damage.

I had heard about reequipping requirement for temps, so went to [Items] to do it, but the inventory was still the same - 3e + 1u.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

When fight is finished, temp item will be re-equiped by default if used (and you have another one in tour inventory), unless you set if to 'off' in preferences.
venevox [1940308]

Reequipped, but should be 1 item less in the inventory. I didn't register any loss of items after fight. If this problem remains, I'd have unlimited chances of using temp weapons.
venevox [1940308]

Seems the problem is with the inventory. It says the incorrect number. But when I go to shop or on my faction's armory donation page, I get the correct value - they say its 2 bricks, which means 1 equipped which means 1 used.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Just tried and it seems to work fine, brick was deducted after use. Will be good if you will try it again just to confirm.