I am feeling frustrated! I took some very cool pics for the mr/ms torn that I would like to submit and it keeps getting declined, suggesting I use a better camera...when the camera used was high quality.when I try to upload the photos the number of pixels exceed the amount the Web sites allows so I slightly decrease the number till it uploads. The picture looks fine and my user ID is clearly viable I am completely lost and have no idea what else I can do, any thoughts or ideas? Thanks for reading
Mr ms torn pic
Started by SpursNbling [1694964] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I am feeling frustrated! I took some very cool pics for the mr/ms torn that I would like to submit and it keeps getting declined, suggesting I use a better camera...when the camera used was high quality.when I try to upload the photos the number of pixels exceed the amount the Web sites allows so I slightly decrease the number till it uploads. The picture looks fine and my user ID is clearly viable I am completely lost and have no idea what else I can do, any thoughts or ideas? Thanks for reading
I have the picture of my submission on my page feel free to let me know why you may think it's not being accepted
Make it a bit smaller so it can fit on the site, about as big as the pictures the others send in.
Thanks
Also looks like you digitally added in your ID - may get rejected for that too
EDIT: NVM second photo clearly shows it's stickers on the suit-case
Great shots just use any program to resize them and you should be good to go!
and she got feded :S
Yes she did. They are trying to say we are a multi which we aren't! We have the same IP account because we live together but we are two different people. This is so frustrating!
We were both trying to submit our Mr and Ms torn. She is even in my pic that I"m trying to submit. But nothing is working!