20 replies · 206 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hey guys! I'm just another trader on torn, I don't know why you would come to me when KamiMehell and Shadyrick exist but um, I'm glad you trade with me. I'll try and give you good prices, relative to the item market price of the product. I buy a lot of stuff including:
Donator Packs All Energy drinks Feathery Hotel Coupons (FHC) Erotic Dvds (EDvDs) Drug Packs Xanax Flowers and Plushies in sets or individually
Other than this tiny list I do buy other items found on torn. So chat me for quick, safe and possibly enjoyable experience now :)
I try not to mug after our sales especially if you are a relatively new player.
If you like trading with me please leave me a note on how I can do better next time and I will take your advice.
It was a pleasure doing business. Quick and painless. I know I've found a good long term trade partner and I recommend DoinYaMom to people looking for honest and competent traders.
Just completed another trade. I was strapped for cash and DoinYaMom was out traveling, but that did not stop him! He had someone help me out in seconds. If you are still looking for an honest, reliable trader please do yourself a favor and check him out!
We recently did a deal with items from a goody bag and you gave me 18.9 million dollars for all the energy drinks. how much will you pay for a nuemune tablet or whatever it's called, it's a medical item and the value is 5,900,000$