I was thinking of doing this, nobody seems to be asking for revives anymore in the chatroom. :(
When you OD on Xanax
Started by RX8 [1798198] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I was thinking of doing this, nobody seems to be asking for revives anymore in the chatroom. :(
i always pay for OD revive but i hate it when people randomly revive me for any other reasons.
I'll pay sometimes
Less players nowadays; not really a reviver, but maybe there are better ways of making money? Or people might be more occupied with their stats.
I like to consider myself generous.
If I log in and I've been revived I send about 3M. If they revive me when I'm logged in I usually send 5M
i always pay, unless they say, no need to.
I got this message this morning after I OD'd on Xanax:
JoshNorton says:
Ms. Veee,
I would like to thank you for visiting and putting your trust into Torn City Hospital for your healthcare needs. The Doctor that saw you today was Dr. Josh Norton and he gave you a cocktail to counteract your Xanax overdose. We hope you take this experience as a lesson to stop doing drug. But in the unfortunate event you continue down the road always remember Torn City Hospital Staff will be ready to assist you in your healthcare needs.
Humbly,
Dr. Josh Norton
How could I not pay something for this EPIC level of service!!
Mentions: JoshNorton [222926]
I always pay the xanax OD revive giving 1m
I have revived 1000 people for award and about 2% of people paid me...
I got the same mail post a xanax OD and revive, cracked me up.
OT I always pay for a xanax OD revive and faction war revives are always paid for outside of that if you revive me for no reason eh i'm not paying.
I have revives off.i offer in trade chat what im willing to pay.usually a xanax.then turn revives on. No complaints so far
I always pay for OD revives, or any revive that I ask for.
I've recently started reviving people chasing the merits, and I'm shocked how many people don't even say thank you...
Random revives when I am in the hospital for 3 hours is a bit annoying
I will always pay if I OD
I've got it on my profile that I pay for Xanax revives (only) just to remove any ambiguity.
If someone said that to me after they revived me on a xanax OD id pay extra, you dont get that kind of service everyday lol
Even if it's a C+P job?
Always thank
for my first xanax OD, i was about 30 days in, and level 7(maybe?), some guy just revived me
the next one i got for free, then i payed for my third xanax OD revive
I send them Xanax and say thanks.
Always pay $2,222,222 when I OD. I appreciate the revivers of torn for it saves the time to post a revive request.
I sent someone a xanax for reviving me once, they OD'd...