Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WINNING JACKPOTS!

Started by Yggdrasil_PH [1942626] on in Questions & Answers.

19 replies · 655 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

Yggdrasil_PH [1942626]

I'm just curious..

For example, a low level player around level 15 or so, wins huge in casino, like winning 3 billion JACKPOT price in the slots. Of course, his name will be posted. I'm thinking that people might try to attack the person in attempt for mugging, that makes his earned price will be taken away from him slowly and constantly being a target.



Is there a system that protects winners? Like 1 week protection from attack until they can deposit their money? Or they have no choice but to wait for another jackass who'll beat her and take away a chunk of his earning?



:)
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

If I remember correctly, the slots winner's name doesn't immediately appear on the winners list, not sure how long before the name gets there though as I haven't won yet.. XD
McDallas [14757]

Today I made 8 million playing the slots. Never won that much gambling here. OK I don't properly gamble, but one day I'll see those three TORN images show up side by side, and not in the bottom row as usual lol. One day...
sho [1889112]

Nope no protection at all lol. Won 6.1 bill today then got mugged 92 mill. Luckily i put it away now and people still trying to mug me getting $0 XD. Tbh Ched should atleast give the person an hour to put away the money because it is unfair but i only lost 92 mill i can make that back with interest or even stocks.
Imdonewithtorn [1512781]

0 protection for slots...helps alot ownin a Faction when and if you hit it...when I won a 5.3 bil jackpot I immediately put it in my Faction right after I hit deposit into Faction bank I was already mugged that was prolly in a time of less than 15 seconds
BubbaBlaxx [1903995]
Inside job my bro!! Casino and game commission are in on it! Soon as it hits, "Someone" jumps you?!? Coincidence?!? I think NOT!!

[:hushed:] [:disappointed:] [:confused:] [:love_chemistry:] [:dizzy:]
Jobby [1640111]

Stick the whole lot in a trade with someone untill you have a chance to think about the best permanent way to keep it safe
Yaz [1575994]

The mentality behind 3 days protection for lottery and not the jackpot, is that you can win the lottery while offline, but you can never win the jackpot unless you were online and active at the time.

Otherwise, both would have no protection at all.